In 2017, we commit to:
- Operate as a governance team that believes unconditionally that ALL students can be successful.
- Consistently and visibly drive our beliefs about student achievement through the entire district and community.
- Enhance our representative role by proactively engaging our community in our vision and goals.
- Increase transparency by doing as much of our governance work as possible in public meetings.
- Build, support and monitor a collaborative governance partnership with our superintendent.
- Learn and use proven practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our governance.
- Make data-driven decisions while encouraging input, open dialogue and debate.
- Hold ourselves accountable for the stewardship of the district’s resources
- Be constant learners as a governance team and as individual trustees.
- Be strong, non-partisan advocates for improved resources and legislation support of public education.
Happy New Year and Good Governance for 2017!
Stephen Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org